Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Toilet

Momokuai messing up her toilet. This isn't a toilet originally. It's actually a sand-bath. Hamsters supposedly like to roll around in sand to clean themselves and probably for fun. However I gave up after the first bath because there was sand everywhere and you know how annoying that can be. I put shavings instead so now it is their toilet. It really tickles me to see them pissing disciplinedly! No matter how sleepy they are, they will trudge to the toilet with their eyes half-closed to do business and then get back inside their little plastic igloo to sleep. Whenever they are upset (prime reason being they want to go play outside and I said NO), they will rush inside and start kicking up the shavings furiously. Silent creatures they may be but they have their way of letting you know their displeasure. Vengeful creatures - remember what I wrote about rats?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...