Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flashback

Life has been busy - so busy that I don't have time to whip out my camera, much less aim them at my hamsters. So an old photo will have to make do for this entry. Mimi's brood of 4. Their fur just growing, their eyes still shut tight. Like anxious mothers, my sister and I would count the days when their fur would sprout and their eyes would open. We will text each other and report "Oh ya - Lele peered at me today! He has got one eye open!" or "Hey, there are two girls and two boys!" or "Oh, we've got one brown one!". So excited were we as if they were our very own babies. Now we will text each other and report whose hamsters are cuter/smarter/naughtier. Everyday we will send pictures of them to each other. Ya, ya, we got nothing better to do with our time......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...