Thursday, March 11, 2010

3 Heads Are Better Than 2?

Finally, Mimi managed to get her head partially inside the hole while AnAn came along to help her mom and sis. All that action took a mere 10 minutes. I just wanted them to have about 15 minutes of fun time before I leave for work -- to roam freely, do a bit of jogging on their threadmills, have fun in the contraption I made out of used cans and tissue boxes. It was not to be - all their toys were kicked aside and they focused all their energy on scratching that hole in the wall! I shudder to think what would happen if they get stuck inside. So intense was Mimi on her mission that she kicked my hand furiously when I tried to prise her away. I really, really should go look for those bricks. I think 2 should be heavy enough to seal it. Or maybe 3. Better make that 4.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...