Sunday, January 2, 2011

Movies I Watched

I read "A Christmas Carol" when I was still in school and I have even written a script based on it for a Christmas play but this animation is really, really good. My family and I were mesmerized. It should be watched every Christmas so that we will always remember that life is short and there's no time to be a scrooge. I wish I could feel as alive and joyful and generous as Scrooge was (when he found out he wasn't dead), not just once a year but everyday. Someone told me Tangled (or Rapunzel) is funny and nice but I found it so very boring. Despicable Me is more my cup of tea because it made me laugh all the way.


1 comment:

George The Lad said...

Thanks for stopping by my bloggie and following, I'm following you back so will pop in from time to time to see what you get up to, I love the photos of your dogs and Hamsters :)
See yea George xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...