Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday Afternoon Walk

Yeh! Finally! I can bring Mommi out for a walk!

I hear buffaloes.

Yoohoo, anybirdie home?

Hurry, Coco! What's taking you so long??

Wait! This patch of grass has an intriguing smell.....sniff, sniff.

Things I didn't like during our walk included twigs and thorns and giant fire ants crawling up my butt...

....buffalo dung....(Mommi calls them chocolate cake)....

...and something dead (eeek).

Enough. I am ready to get out of here. I want to go home.
(Coco, that's the wrong gate.)
I don't care, I want to go home!


Moooooaaaaannnn...I'm exhausted!

Cocoo..oo.ooo...help me! I am aching all over...:((

Who told you to run like a wild horse out there? I'll kiss you better.

Yeh! I feel better - it's the power of (Coco's) love

1 comment:

Leigh said...

That looked a good walk. Coco you are so kind to kiss Wawa better when he's so tired. You must be the best of friends - love from Magic xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...