Sunday, March 6, 2011

Time To Sleep

I don't think I can jog anymore.........I"m exhausted......poor papa Momo!

Yes, I have worked hard all night and it's time to sleep - says Le Le.

Momokuai has already curled up like an onigiri.

Brother Ping Ping has also called it a night and settled down for the day.


But! An An is still eating! When I check on my hamsters, 8 times out of 10, An An is eating. She is by far the roundest of them all. It has taken me about 40 minutes to shoot and edit these pictures and post this blog. I checked on her and yes, she is still eating, with her eyes closed.

1 comment:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

I reckon An An has it all worked out..... that would be me!! Mum says I'm a champion eater! Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...