Saturday, April 10, 2010

More Evil Deeds

Another one of Momokuai's evil deeds are these bites that she gave me once. When she's bored with life on the porch she will try to climb up my pants when I feed her or clean her digs. She will climb up my knee when I am squatting, up my tummy and onto my shoulders, grabbing every inch of clothing as hard as she can. On my shoulders she will survey the world for a short time and then she will climb down my back. To stop her from leaping to her death I will put my palms behind my back to catch her, bring her to the front where she will climb up my arms to repeat the whole cycle again. Only that time I don't know what possessed her to peck me. For that evil deed she was flung off to the floor. It was a reflex action.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...