Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Momo Has Left Us....

Momo
21st November 2009 ~ 7th July 2011

I don't really know when Mimi and Momo were born but I brought them home on 21st November 2009. I didn't realise that an inconspicuous rodent can make me this sad. Seeing Momo (and Mimi and Ping) sick and die has sort of stressed me out. Perhaps it's coincidental, it could be too much caffeine or too much work. I haven't been feeling well and today I am seeing signs of a dreadful flu. I decided to take a day off. I absolutely hate it when peole sniff and cough and insist on going to work and spreading the virus to everyone. I don't want to dwell on negative things in this blog (I already have) so I look forward to posting something more cheerful after this. I am finally feeling a teeny, weeny bit of enthusiasm creeping into my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...