Saturday, May 12, 2012

Gifts From Far Away

I really love this hedgehog!
It smells of spring and schnauzers...
Mommi said it came on a plane from very, very FAR away...

I love it too....and don't understand why I have to share it with Coco.
Hmm...it smells of English tea and puppies and a strange dog called...Aoife? Caoimhe? 
It is from Magic and Leigh!!  Yay!  Thank you very much from ALL of us...:D

 BUT!!  I have to stress that I am NOT pleased when Mommi brings Coco and Hedgehog into the room while I get locked outside.
And I cannot understand why I cannot have that other present as well.  The one that looks like Coco.

Please...don't give me to that vicious dog!!  I should've stayed in England!

Wishing all mothers a very
Happy Mother's Day!
*And that includes everybody who mothers their pets*

11 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

That hedgehog would have lovely English smells I bet. Don't let Wawa tear holes in it Coco!!! And I see you even have a likeness toy - for looking at and not playing with. I have some of those too!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie

Leigh said...

So glad that your parcel arrived safely. Wawa, your big teeth might tear that little hedgehog - if you are gentle perhaps you will get to play with it too. Have fun Coco & Wawa - woofs and licks from Magic xx

Oskar said...

What lovely presents!

Happy Mother's day to your mom person too!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

What Remains Now said...

Hedgehogs are a super favorite in our house...especially for Freedom. What great presents. Happy Mother's Day!

Tamago said...

What a wonderful gift!! The hedgehog is so cute. Wawa and Coco, I hope you both enjoy it :-)
Sorry, Wawa, that you did not get the other present. Maybe your mom did not want to see Coco-looking doggie's ears to be eaten....haha.

Juno said...

The present arrived from Enland? Congratulations!! Hedgehog is super cute like you guys!

Momo & Pinot xoxo

orchid0324 said...

Dearest Coco and Wawa,
So sorry for my belated commnt!
Your hedgehog is SO lovely♡♡♡ I've never seen such a lovely gift.
Oh, you two get on well and share it equally.
Yeah♪ Wawa, behave yourself and please do not chew the lovely nose off, haha.
Love you always, xoxo Miyako*

The crazy ragdoll cat lady said...

What a lovely hedgehog!!! and really beautiful dogs!

Tamago said...

Hi Tooki and Coco and Wawa, just stopping by to say hi :-) I hope you all are having a good weekend!

kishiko said...

Hi Coco and Wawa!
What a nice gift! It looks like you two really like it.
Hugs
Matilda

Juno said...

Hi guys! Just poping by to say woooooof!!

Your friends,
Momo & Pinot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...