Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Lapdog

 I didn't go for morning worship last Sunday and thought I would do some online  worshipping instead.

 Wawa was excellent.  He brought his tattered bed and curled up under my table.  So sweet and such a dear!  Sometimes you just can't help loving this dog.

Coco, on the other hand, was my trial and tribulation.  She moaned and whined, stood on her hind legs and scratched my arm till red weals were visible.  She hates it when I peer for hours at my laptop.  The simplest way to shut her up was put her on my lap.  She'll sit quietly and watch the world outside the window go by.  Some infrequent scratching on the belly will keep her even more contented.  Coco's a lapdog.

2 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Hi Auntie Tooki,

My mum says she would like me to be a lap dog - but I can't sit there for very long - there are so many other places to be! I think she wouldn't actually like me on her lap for long - because she can't sit still really. She has "restless legs" which means they hurt if they are in the same position for too long (and being pressed by a 11kg pup is not great either).

But Coco and Wawa look very comfy in their positions!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie.

Leigh said...

Lovely picture of Coco! I don't mind being a lap dog but my humans find the best way to keep me quiet and still is with a rawhide chew :-) No bothering anyone then until it's all gone! Love from Magic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...