Friday, July 13, 2012

WHAT??


You're having THAT without ME?

Sorry for being away for so long!  Aunty Tooki suddenly has a new obsession with all things cake and so has been busy kneading and sweating over flour and butter and the hot oven.  It is something new to me so a lot of failures along the way (a benefit to Coco, Wawa and homeless dogs) but I'm coming along....

There is a little story behind this photo.  Before I could finish shooting, Coco accidentally (questionable) pulled off the tablecloth.  My cup broke and the cake went splat on the floor.  She apologised and cleaned up the mess before I could find my rag.  Did you ask me where Wawa was when all this drama took place and why it wasn't him who swallowed the cake?  A new neighbor moved in last week and the whole village seems to have been visiting her and her new home so Wawa has been super busy barking/trembling/pissing at imaginary murderers outside the door....:((

Have a nice weekend!!

5 comments:

orchid0324 said...

Hi! Dearest Tooki,
Wow, you sure have to live close to me, I will be happy with your new hobby and being the eating end, haha.
So sorry about the accident and your cup, At least Coco apologized...

Oh, you seem to have a sort of noisy neighbor (^^;)

Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

Leigh said...

Oh Coco that was a lucky accident you being right there to clear up the mess after that cake hit the floor :-) Your Mum will have to bake some more now! woofs and licks from Magic xx

What Remains Now said...

How lucky you are to have Coco and Wawa to take care of you (ha)! Take plenty of pictures of your cakes and tell us of your adventures in baking.

Tamago said...

Oh I missed you so much! Glad to see you back and so happy that you have been busy doing fun thing :-) The cake and tea cup in the photo looks so pretty! Before I started reading, I thought the cake was from a store. How amazing you home-make such lovely cake! I know, Coco, it was accident that you pulled the tablecloth...good girl to do cleaning ;-)

Bowie said...

Dear Coco,

I am very sure it was all part of your brilliant plan to enjoy the cake all by yourself while Wawa was busy shouting murderers! *wink*

Aunty Tooki, I think it is better if you remove the table cloth so that Coco won't be able to sabotage your cake again! *sorry Coco :P*

\(^_^)/
Bowie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...